Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Irregular periods

Anyone get irregular periods n still have got pregnant.

I have 2 girls there 3 n 1 yr old . N just had my son Nov 2nd 2015
Me n my hubby r trying so I'm just wondering do u still get fertile n ovulate?
Yes I have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder BC I had a period for 6 months
Yes I had my three year old one year after my four year and my period been irregular for like five years so yesss ma'am I still have one and trying to have our four baby #  its going to be so hard to get pregnant tho
As long as you still ovulate you can get pregnant, periods aren't necessary to ovulate. I went a whole year of no periods and still got pregnant with my second child. The ovulation part is very important to be able to conceive.