Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Is it normal to leak *** ?

After intercourse i usually have *** coming out of me the more it is the more i leak yesterday it was going down my legs an on the floor lol ! Is this normal or are we doing it wrong ahhahah
That's perfectly normal. If you prop your legs up on the wall for a little while after more will stay in. More sperm in means a higher chance of baby
I had the same problem and I started using pressed and it helped stop the leakage a lot I  instert it 15 minutes before intercourse and I lay down for about 15 to minutes after sex and I don't leak anymore
What is pressed?
Pre seed is a fertility lubricant that helps the sperm swim towards the cervix when used as directed its helped me a lot it supposed to get a little thicker inside you and you wait 10 to 15 minutes before inter course and it hold the sperm well and it doesn't harm the sperm. I just used it and am on my 2 weeks wait finger crossed
This happens to me all the time

I had orange/pink then brown spotting one day what does this mean
purplehub
I had a little sperm going in me one day and I have been cramping and my boobs hurt
Yes its yoor body natural way of cleansing itself
Thank you all so much for your help