Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Missed period

I had my period on 21st July which lasted 5 days which is normal for me I have an average 35 day cycle so I ovulated round about the 30th July. My next period was due 14th August. It has not arrived I'm now 5 days late I've had no bleeding, minor cramping and a touch of backache.  A online pregnancy calculator calculated if pregnant I would be 4 weeks pregnant by now. I've took numerous pregnancy tests, different brands and all have come back negative. Any one else had this problem?
When did you stop taking BC? Because my body does the same thing in a way. The first month trying to conceive my period will be late by 4 days or so, so I'll think I'm pregnant but then all HPTs are negative and then shortly after my period will start. It's kind of weird, but I think it takes my body a month to get back to normal after stopping BC because then the second month I'm lucky enough to get pregnant. I don't know if this helps but good luck!
I stopped taking depo provera in November my period returned in May and since then I have had normal periods. All lasting 5 days in duration. I've never missed a
Period before :/