Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

My Cycles App Users

Hi everyone -

My Cycles was one of the first period and ovulation mobile apps. We haven't made many significant design changes since the original launch. However, to embrace the evolution of all our mobile apps, we will soon launch a new user interface and updated logo.

This is not something we can do lightly and we want your valuable input to lead the way.

There are only 4 questions. Thank you for providing your input, and thank you for using My Cycles.

Just copy and paste the link to answer the questions - https://docs.google.com/a/medhelp.org/forms/d/1VDBfugE7W_xPpkcCGob-NFdqeWxsplJWthY-WuQqIww/viewform (It's all anonymous, and if you do choose to be notified of the winning design, we do not share your email with anyone.)

Thanks!

Emily
bump