Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

So sleepy and migraines galore

I've been using OvuView since April and have done excellent at tracking my BBT and our sex patterns. I had my period on May 23rd-26th which was unusually short for me anyway (I tend to go about 7 days) My periods are completely irregular so my cycle is about 42 days long. OvuView shows I was fertile on the May 29th-1st of June. We had sex on the 29th, 31st and 1st. My question is... could I be having symptom already, per say I was actually pregnant? I've been so sleepy the past 4 days and have had a constant migraine since June 3rd. My boobs aren't tender now but they were on the 30th and 31st, Also, we have sex almost daily and I've had absolutely no sex drive the past few days either. I know its too early to take a test, but what do you all think? I'm concerned because I'm supposed to get injections for the migraines on the 19th, but if I'm pregnant, I don't know how that will affect it.

*Don't know how important this is, but I had my previous period from April 11th-15th and OvuView shows I was fertile from the 17th until the 25th, which spotting on the 26th, then showing I was fertile again from the 27th-29th. For what its worth, I did take a test on May 3rd and June 4th - both were negative.*
This would also be baby #3, so its not my first rodeo, but with my son, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 5 months and with my daughter I found out by accident. Lol so I've never "listened" to my body and paid attention.
I might add that I'm having low back pain and cramping as well like I'm going to start my period. This just started today.