Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
3.67k Members

The Dreaded Two Week Wait

Hello all! I am sorry if any of the following is not allowed, please let me know and I will remove: here it goes....
Hubby and I have been TTC since October.  I have mittleschmerz and experience dark brown spotting along with cramping around the time I ovulate.  We tried on 11/28/15 in the morning and later that evening I had my mittleschmerz symptoms (brown spotting and cramping on my left side).  We tried again on 12/1/15.  On Friday (around 7dpo) I used the bathroom and had bright pink spotting, only lasted two wipes.  Second bathroom stop a few hours later, very light faint bright pink and then nothing. Does this sound like implantation bleeding? Later on that day I started feeling light twinges/spasms in my left calf which I had never felt before.  Since then I have been feeling more tired that usual, light cramps in lower stomach, bloated and extremely gassy.  I was never a gassy person but this week has been bad.  Also, every now and then I get a stinging sensation in my nipples, otherwise no change in shape or color. My cycles are usually 30-34 days, last period was 11/15 - 11/19 and next one isn't for another 10 days.  I was just looking for input, opinions and people to share their experience.  I hope and pray this is it and I get my BFP this month!! Thanks in advance :-)
1 Responses
wondering same thing. Has light pink spotting two days. Just when I wipe. Mild cramping but nothing like normal cycle. Period due the 11th. Hoping no AF and positive within next week.
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.