Trying to convince

I'm a cervical cancer survivor. I've had uterine fibroids removed in the past three months. I do have small ovaries,yet my doctor said I can still conceive.  Any help advice is greatly appreciated
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Gosh, wow.  Glad the cervical cancer is gone and you are ready to move on with the next chapter in your life.  Is your cervix now considered competent for pregnancy?  Will you need intervention with that?  So, do you ovulate on time and have a regular cycle?  That's the first thing to be sure of.  Track it and then you can start if you are indeed having a regular period.  Day one of your cycle is the first day of your period.  Count from there.  And on day 10 of your cycle, begin having sex and do so every other day for the next 10 days.  This usually works to catch the egg.  It does take the average couple up to a year to conceive so be patient. good luck sweetie