White/Clear Discharge during day 2 of missed period. Pregnant or normal?

I am two days late on my period and am having clear/white discharge. I am also having a dull pain in my lower back. Usually when I am late on a period I am still have period like symptoms just with no blood, it is different this time. I have never had discharge during days of a missed period.
Do you think I could be pregnant?
My period is 4 days late, I took a pregnancy test the second day it was late and it was negative and now it is the 4th day and still no period my boobs and nipples are very sore and tender and they feel so heavy, I have been very tired, I have some little cramping, some white discharge, I also have been going to the bathroom a lot and have been eating a lot also I have some back pain right before I go to bed could I be pregnant should I go to the docters?
Hello all! I'm new here, but I have the same things going on with me,,,I miss calcuatled my fertility week, and we're not exactly trying for a baby, but if it happens then that's great too...
I have a white discharge, some cramping, peeing frequently, and my lower abdomen is swollen...my pants are tight! This would be my third pg, and you would think by now I would know...but I'm actually a little nervous to test yet...There are no signs of period at all....Not to be gross, but normally that familiar smell accompanies my period,,,no signs at all!
Could I be pregnant or am I thinking too much into it?
OMG! Same exact experiance here! I am due for my period today...the 19th...nothing! No signs of it at all....I didnt have a miscarriage last month, but I did miss calculate my fertility days...turns out we made love three days out of the week, so the possibility is deffinetly there...My breast are tender, my lower ab is swollen...my pants are tight, mood swings, mild cramping, and my lower back hurts...I've been peeing frequently too! That "smell" that accompanies my period is non existant, and there is only a clear discharge.....Waiting to test another couple of days.....You and I are on the same cycle! Good luck to you,,,, please keep up posted!
oh...I forgot...on the 16th we took 3 clear blue easy tests and they were negative...thinking maybe it was too early! It took the test a looong time to show us the results...I was pretty nervous....not sure what that means....normally the answer pops up pretty quickly!
I took another pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative, I am trying to do some things to induce my period, but it still has not come, It is the 5th day of my missed period now, should I go to the docters or wait, also I have been drinking a lot of caffenine and have been taking the tests in the evening can that mess the answer of the test up?
I took my test near the afternoon,,,it was the third time I peed that day...they say to test first thing in the morning because the HCG level is the strongest with your first morning urine.
I drink allot of caffeine too, but this has never delayed a period for me...feeling come cramping, and extremely tired...just woke from three hour nap! Still no sign of period.
hi, well i'm pretty much in the same boat! i'm 5 days late for my period (never been late) and i'm having lots of white discharge but ive been having it for about a month now...to begin with it was clear and more watery sometimes thick but now its just milky white! i'm confused cos i've never had this before...ive experienced discharge but not like this! i've taken a number of home tests but all negative aswel as a urine test from the doctor again negative!! i first noticed strange signs around christmas but didnt think much of them at first...my lower abdomen was larger..more to the right and my nipples were sore to the touch nothing bad just abit tender. Also my aerola seems darker and larger...sometimes i look at them and dont think they have changed but they seem to darken more at night...which is weird! i've been having what i can only describe as period pains on and off for a month...along with back pain and sometimes pelvic aches. I was on the combined pill but came off on christmas day when i suspected i may be pregnant! i've been thinking maybe the 'coming off the pill' has caused some of the symptoms but am not sure. Ilike i say i've never missed a period before in my life always had a healthy 21 day cycle. I just dont feel right...i'm alot more tired then usual...sometimes moody and i was suffering with bloating but that doesnt seem as bad anymore. If i were to be pregnant i would be around 8-9 weeks!! I'm going to visit the doctor next week and see if he can give me an answer. I'm doubting i am pregnant due to the negative results but nothing like this has happened to me before!...anyone else having these problems and had it sorted??
Yes I'm having all the same things.. My period tracker on my phone said I was due the 14th of jan, so today I'd be 7 days late! I took two tests a couple days ago but they were negative.. I have been super tired for the last couple weeks and cannot stop eating all afternoon until I go to sleep, I have cramping on and off and also the discharge... WHATS GOING ON!! Haha

If I had a normal 28 day cycle this month i would be two days late .
Im 2 days late today, and i have lower back pain, but no sore boobs or anything like that, i had sex 6 days in a row, unprotected with my boyfriend of 3yrs, my period is usually regular 28 day cycle, .. Any ideas what would be going wrong with me? HELP!
Hey everybody.... I have a similar situation. TTC since 2 yrs, have neva been on pills. Was adviced Novelon contracetive by doc to regularise hormone by stopping ovulation for 2 mnths i.e Sept & Oct last yr. Since thn have got periods regular for three mtnhs i.e a week to ten days early in fact since Nov, Dec & Jan. Me & hubby have intercourse every other day thru out the mnth as adviced by doc. Nov had AF 9th , Dec again around 2nd jus spotting 2 days which i suppose was ovulation late perhaps, then on dec 22 normal flow for 3 days & Last period was on Jan 11 for 2-3 days. Its 8th Feb but no sign of AF. Did notice brownish discharge after intercourse on wipes around 5th Feb and assumed period to start but nothing after that.  but since 3rd Feb having lower back pain (slight) and abnormal heacdaches now & then. No discharge at all & boobs do feel bigger though. Did feel bloated sometime but not sure if these are actually symptoms or just something Im imagining. If i did concieve i would complete 4weeks of pregnancy today.  Planning to take a hpt tom. Wish me luck....

Baby dust to all.....    
when i was pregnant with my first child 3 years ago, i experienced creamy *** like discharge runny, then thick then runny again i thought it was a yeast infection, bought cream, read instructions and saw it said not to use if there was a chance you could be pregnant,  Bought a pregnancy test and got a faint positive, waited another few days got a clear blue one and it came up positive. I came off the pill start of October to try for our second child, i was always regular 28 days but since then novemeber period was 37 days late, december period 34 days late and january period 31 days late.  I am now on day 29 awaiting my next period but experiencing the same milky white discharge that i had 3 years ago, fingers crossed that we have been successful this time, will keep you all posted xxx
i think i may be pregnant, my last period was 15th december, next one was due on or around 20th jan - 3 weeks late atm, have taken various tests all to discover negative results.....i have milky *** like discharge and a lot of it, sore boobs, cravings for sweet foods (very unlike me), tummy cramps, backache, i have put on weight and am very bloated...nothing fits!!! I feel like i am having me period but no blood, i am moody, emotional snappy and tired. i like in the UK do u think i could request a blood test to confirm my suspicions?? xx baby dust to you all  xx
Ok its valentines day and i am currently on day 31 with no period, thrush like symptoms persist but still getting a negative pregnancy result, will keep you posted xxx
Hey hubby nd I have been ttc for about 8mths now nd still nothing but this mth we have been having a lot of unprotected sex during my ovulation period I feel this hardness were my uterus is and have been tired all the time now I have two other children frm a previous relationship nd it wasn't this hard ttc then it is now my period was due yesturday and still nothing today I took a test FR 2days ago it was neg. I'm having thick mucous that I only have during ovulation I'm praying iam I want my girl since I already have 2 boys any answer please let me know what u think.
Thursday 16th feb, now 33 days and still no period going to test again on saturday if it hasn't come by then and see what it says will keep you posted x
Friday 17th Feb, 34 days, no period, couldn't wait till tomorrow to test so did one today and it said negative, feel a bit gutted waiting on period to arrive
Hey everyone, I need some answers or advice and i'm hoping you guys can help me out..i am 2 months late for my period. The only problems i been have is the white vignal discharge, feeling tired, back pain, and super bloated. I have taken 3 in home pregancy test and all showed up negative. Is there  any advice anyone can give me for this?
Hi there, I am pretty much in the same boat as most of you, i am 11 days late, i am never late, first test was neg, tested 4 days later and it was neg then after 9 mins or so the neg sign turned to a plus sign, i have taken 2 more tests since and they both neg. My (.Y.) are really sore and sensitive, my appetite is virtually zero and cups of tea taste funny to me now. Im always tired. and i have been really weepy this last week, i have a whitish discharge also. I had dull back ache yesterday, but thats gone now, Am gonna wait till friday before doing another test and if still nothing by next monday then i will be visiting the doctor.

Can any of you that posted tell us if your were or werent pregnant plz?
feb 22nd, day 39, no period and still discharge, mostly clear.  Pregnancy tests still say no, got a doctor appointment tomorrow to find out what is going on, will keep you all posted x
its been 46 days since my last period .. Jan 9-16 2012. i have tested and negative test and blood test... i have been getting lower back pains like cramping that come and go and sometimes last for hours, which i never got befor my period.. i been feeling so tiered all i wanna do is just sleep. no energy, and have been thirsty more often, i have been trying to get pregnant in the month of  january so any opinions?
Sooo? how did you appointment go? any good news?
I'm 15 and I had sex 2 days before I was supposed to get my period. Now I'm 3 days late and having major mood swings. Am I pregnant? I'm scared to test cuz I'm not ready for this.
hey there...just wondering how ur app with the dr went??????

i'm just 2 days late and the hot was negative.....been ttc for abt a yr now....
will wait for a week or 2 for my period, although i will feel anxious in this time....
I finally did a blood test because I had the worst headache, but it was negative...was a little disappointed.....but glad to take the pain killers:-):-)
Headache is slight...
Nothing worse than getting a call and being told ur pt is negative....
Headache is slight...
Hey i got that back in 2010.....same syptoms as you have, was super excited only to go to the doctor to find out i had kidney stones. Was getting sharp pains on side as well. BE safe check the doctor please.
i am 28 one child who is 5 now. my first time no symtoms until i was six mtn into me being pregnant. i am 8 days late, i am very sleeping, boobs are snore, back hurts all the time, eating moods are up and down, since my missed period I have no blood and white yellow discharge, sometimes before i go to sleep i notice i get really cold. i get really hot also. don't know whats going on i guess i would take a test tis friday. OOO almost forgot my mouth is always dry even after drinking water. please some one help me out on this  

I just want to tell you girls something.

I had a 46 days cycle, then bled from 20-28 Feb 2012,then again from March 5-8, then March 17-19 had spotting. I went to see my doctor and she said the 8 days "period" was an overflow due to the fact that I didnt ovulate in Feb. The 3 days were my real periods, and the 17-19 spottings were my ovulation. So to all of you girls who have been waiting so long without any answers, think about the fact that in order to have you Periods, you need to Ovulate!!!! So if no ovulation then no periods. She says it happens once in a while, but if it happens often, get checked.

So sorry if I bursted some bubbles, but figured it might actually help!

Abby
Ok guys i really need help!! my period is 3 days late and i had diarrhea for the past 2 days i don't have any of the symptoms i usually get when my period is coming. My husband and i have been trying to have a baby since Dec of 2011.I have this clear gooey discharge for the past 3 days my nipples are sore and hurt to the touch. i haven't been eating. I am really hopping I am prego. ok so am tired of taking home pregnancy tests because it keeps saying negative. my period is never late idk what to do.
So I started my menstrual cycle June 22nd, and 16 days later had another cycle which is not normal for me. I was looking out for it again around July 22nd but I am now 3 days late. Last night I noticed a creamy white discharge down there. Not to mention that 3 days ago my nipples became very sore and erected throughout most the day. I am having my normal AF symptoms such as: nausea, lower back cramps, and light cramping on my left side. What do you all think?
I just wanted to ask if you were pregnant? Im researching and came across this page. I too am having everything you discribe and im 2 weeks late and still negative test.
I have a question i was usually irregular but after I had my first son it became more regular nd I would get my period from the 1-5 of the months between does they but today is the 11 nd no period! I have white discharge and cramps like if I was gunna get my period but nothing comes! could I be prego?
Hey I'm 3 days late on my period, today marks the 28th day an I usually have a 26-27 day cycle I'm having slight cramps and headaches and white discharge and a pressure feeling in my lower stomach like a full feeling.. Could I be preg? Tested yesterday it was negative even tho someone says wait a week till after my miss period?
I am 10 days late with white discharge as well. I took 5 pregnancy test this past week and all were negative. I finally took 2  more test today and to my surprise they camd out positive. I am also waiting till Monday to receive my results for my blood test! I am super happy to know I'm a soon to be mommy :)
MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON OCT 29, 2012 UNTIL NOV 2ND, 2012 (36 days). I HAVE IRREGULAR PEDIOS AND SO IS HARD FOR ME TO KNOW WHEN IM OVULATING OR WHEN MY FERTILE DAYS AR HERE. I HAVE BEEN TTC WITH HUSBAND FOR 4 MOTHS NOW, WE TRIED ON OCT 9TH, 21ST, 23RD AND 25TH. IM 2 DAYS LATE NOW BUT MY TESTS ARE COMING BACK NEGATIVE. I HAVE NO OBVIOUS SYMPTOMS, I JUST FEEL LIKE MY MIND IS PLAYING TRICKS ON ME,  BOTH MY PARTNER AND I ARE 26 YEARS OLD AND VERY HEALTHY. HELP!
Ive taken two hpts first one negative and the second one went from positive and faded negative please help
Hi guys I've been feeling the same way I only 1 day of bleeding last month nd now I'm on my second day of missing my period...... My breast are swore nd I have lower back pain.... With a lot of creamy white discharge...... Can I be pregnant ??
hi frnd..it the 2nd day i missed my period. and i feel my period is coming but when i wipe with a tissue a egg white discharge is seen and some times a light brown discharge. also having lower back pain. before my due date i was having abdorminal pain and my temparture was high and pain in my breast also...do i be pregnant??? plz help me...if anyone as like this....?
Hello I am 18 years old and extremely scared. I had sex two days ago and i am having white milky discharge that smells like semen. I am so very scared , I need advice. I have never had that type of discharge after sex ever. I also am suppose to get my period by the 15th of August, please advise me. Thank you.
hey so I just noticed I haven't got my period this month ..im scared b.c I have been throwing up but I thought it was the stomach flu idk y I just did..but then I starting getting dizzy out of nowhere ..n my fav foods t gross well they make me gag im really scared .. what do u guys think
Im 2 days late and have been waking up with headaches. Also certain days I feel nauseous. Is it to early to test?
I'm currently 2 days late,wif sore nipples (like a burning feeling) for the past week and half.took 3 HPT and all negative. I'm not sure if its just my mind playin tricks on me. We had intercorse 3 days during my ovulation days.5 days after my expected ovulation date I felt period like cramps and. Wondered if its implantation cramps.
I have the same thing except my breasts aren't that sore. White discharge, 2 days late, cramping, no blood but my breasts are only a little sore. How long should I wait before I take a pregnancy test if I end up not getting my period?
I'm only a day late for AF  it am having a white discharge. Last month I was 12 days late which was strange because I have never been late before and now a day late this month. I'm feeling nauseous a lot and been really bloated (don't k ow if that's a sign of pregnancy or not?) And having cramps but nothing like my period cramps and only in the lower part of my stomach. we have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and no luck. Could I be pregnant?
Hello Guys!

Just a little bit confused because im already 18 days delayed and when i took the test the result was negative. it was different for what i feel. is the Pregnancy Test Result really accurate?

I hope to hear some from you guys.

Thank you!

Hi, I need an answer from anyone I am due for my period tomorrow in February I had a regular period on the 22nd I had sex on march 11th and 12th with my boyfriend he did finish in me... I do have white watery discharge come and go cramps sore breasts could I be pregnant or is it just my period coming ?
Hi need update. Did your period come or are you now preg?
M 12 days late..wt to do
I have the same problem now, dd u get pregnant?
I started my AF 14th feb last month..ovulated until 2nd March this month during when we had unprotected sex and partner used withdrawel technique all the time..AF was due on 13th march this month but i am late by 3 days now.
My symptoms are a lot of white discharge thinking i have started AF but its just discharge. I get mild cramps but no AF. 4 pregnancy tests done until today still negative. My breast feel a bit heavy and a bit bigger in size noteing that i have small breasts. And when i poke on them then it hurts. I also lost interest in food. I have not been able to eat since 2 days now even though i feel hungry but just dont feel like eating but im drinking a lot and alot of toilet runs.
I cant seem to get out of bed either as i feel soo tired and light headed.
I also feel like im always going to start crying at anything and easily get very angry for no reason. And always have a constant headache.
I dont know if i am pregnant or not. Im always having regular periods of 27 days cycle.
Anyone had this same situation and what was the outcome?
Please help me..i am going crazy not knowing.