Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
3.67k Members

very short period then pinkish brown spotting

My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months.  I am 30 years old and my period has always been very regular (every 28 days).  This past month I started on the day that I should, but it only last for a day and a half.  It is normally very heavy and lasts 5-6 days.  It stopped for a day and then I got a very light pinkish brown spotting for just a few minutes.  I know there is always a possibility of being pregnant, but I'm not really having any symptoms.  I have had some slight nausea at times, but that is all.  If I were pregnant, I would be about 3 weeks.  What do you think?
85 Responses
You probably would not have symptoms yet. I never get them till at least 6 weeks so don't go by that.
Sounds to me like you are preggo!  Like you, I could just about predict the hour when my AF would arrive.  After being a week and a half late for AF I took a hpt. becaue I was so late, I knew it would be positive...my only symptoms were a little queasy throughout the day (no morning sickness) and very tired.  You need to take a hpt!  Good luck!!
Well I think you should take a test because that is the only way to find out. Let us know.
126762 tn?1325265405
A HPT should be accurate by now - have you tried taking one yet?
take an hpt - we hold our breaths on this site waiting to hear about BFP's - love to hear good news from you. good luck!!
The Week of the June 23rd I was feeling nauseous and sooo tired and had the thought that I may be pregnant (I don
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.