Contractions Stress Test

Has anyone had one of these? I'm having one in the morning. This is baby number 2 for me didn't go through this with my first one.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I've had them the last two weeks because of age. Along with an ultrasound each time to check the amount of amniotic fluid.
Helpful - 0
Every week for 2 months I've been getting them with the ultrasound and fluid check. That's only becausemy ppregnancy is high-risk and I have seizures.  It's completely normal that they would do that though.
Helpful - 0
I have them all the time because I'm high risk and have been having contractions since week 23. Make sure you eat before you go so they get a better read on baby.
Helpful - 0
Thanks ladies I had been in the hospital since Monday. I was released today they did the test cause baby heart rate was dropping every time I had an occasional contraction but she passed the test and I came home other wise they were going to deliver her.
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
Yep! I get them twice a week. It's very normal to get them. I get them so often die to my epilepsy.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.