Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Dazed and Confused!!!!!??????

I use medhelp communities periodically usually when I'm in crisis. I always seem to find great answers and support here.  In Aug. 2013 I had a mommy makeover. I have 3 children.with that said..... I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M 40YRS OLD!!! I HAD a tubal ligation 4 yrs ago. I have been taking Lexapro since last Oct. 2013. GA and depression is my diagnisis. I took myself off the meds at my family doctors suggestion. He explained some women remain on the meds due to the benefits outweighing the risk. I went and saw my OB. She stated I probably should stay on the meds as a result of my emotions, headaches, brain zaps. I want to know if anyone has had any of my experiences? I'm sure you understand how the Dazed and Confused heading is fitting
I'm not sure but congratulations :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.