Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Dull lower back pain

I had a hysteroscopy done 3 days ago. It was brief (non-operative). I am planning to go through IVF (using an embryo I had frozen) and before the doc would go through with the IVF...they first wanted me to have a hysteroscopy done as my first child was born via c-section. The hysteroscopy was over in 10 minutes with no abnormalities seen. Everything looked really good.

That night I started experiencing a dull, low back pain especially on the lower right side of my back. The hysteroscopy  took place on Thursday afternoon and here it is Sunday late morning and I still have this dull pain. It hasn't gone away or gotten any better. I have no history of kidney stones, back surgery or kidney infections. I haven't had a fever, no foul smelling urine...just constant dull lower back pain.  I called the doc who wants me to wait another day or so before calling back but I can't help but think about this because the pain is constant. While I realize a diagnosis can't be done via message boards like this...was wondering if this is a common occurrence? If anyone else has experienced this? if any docs out there may have possible suggestions relating to cause or at least questions I should consider asking my doc and lastly...if waiting 2 days is too much?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.