Has anyone gotten first trimester screening results?

I had my first trimester screening done. The results were confusing. Although my odds went down.......it still said "increased risk" for Downs Syndrome. Here are my test results.....

The U/S was great......1mm behind neck
Nasalbone shone
CRL 53.1mm

The blood results were

Free Beta Hcg-2.69 (97.5 percentile)
PAPP-A-1.10 (50 percentile)
Delta NT-0.39

My odds for DS were 1 in 99 before the test......after the test is says 1 in 188 ( I guess you are at increased risk if you are not above 299)

My odds for Trisomy 13/18 was 1 in 172 before test and now 1 in 3421

I guess just because my Beta HCG was so high it gave me an increase risk. Has anyone had this?
I had the 1st trimester screening done with my first pregnancy, at the time I was 42.  My odds came back much much worse than yours, like 1:27 for downs, and my son is now 28 mos, healthy and beautiful.  Your numbers all look great!  Seeing the nasal bone is an excellent sign as well!  Congrats...don't worry!  Pam
I've read that those blood tests are notorious for giving nonfavorable results and the baby is fine..

If the u/s came out good, I would do my best to put that blood test out of my mind.  

Congrats on your pg.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.