Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Ideas for healthy options than plain water?

I'm doing my best to drink plenty of water during the day, however plain water is getting a bit boring. Does anyone have any good ideas for healthy options as an alternative to just water?  Thanks!!
i drink water w/ some lemon if it is getting boring.  i also drink decaf green tea, unsweetened.  you really dont want to load up on anything w/ sugar or juices.  maybe try making a black cherry tea and drinking it cold.  celestial seasonings makes a lot of cool flavors.  :)
Tomato juice or V8, on ice.
Martini???

(just kidding)
I use drop in's.  Can't use crystal light because the sweet n low but 4C totally light makes theirs with Splenda.  They have all diff. flavors... decaf tea, pink lemonade, lemonade, etc.  I Love them!!  Plain water is far too boring for me!!!

BTW- that martini sounds real good about now :-)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.