Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Is anyone going to rent a breast pump?

Just curious what you are doing about that.. I figure the more you pump the more milk you will have for later and a bonus is burned calories haha you know me
I'm seriously thinking about it they have a think at the local health department here where you can rent hospital grade pumps it's $20 deposit and $20 rental for as long ad you need it.....so I'm thinking I can't buy one that cheap that is that good. And with 2 babies I'm gonna be doing alot of breastfeeding.
I must of had a cheap one back in the days. I could never get any out... and if I did?  was really small amount and not worth keeping. just couldnt relax enough I guess.
I couldnt bring myslef to go back to work with dd. I gave up a wonderful Job back then. and was a stay at home mom for a few years. lol even then  when she was around 3 to 4 I got a job as a daycare teacher just so she can interact with other children and  to prepare her for school.
I dont think I will be going back to work for atleast 6 months after birth. atleast with my first one.. I had plenty of milk... I remember the dr called her a pig and me a cow.. poor thing, she had three chins. anyway... if all goes well with this one.... thats my plan.
dh and grandparents can always give juice and water..smile and rock and bath etc...lol
I'm not planning to breast feed once I go back to work (12wks), so I bought the AVENT manual pump.  It had good reviews and a couple of the ladies up here at work use it and said they actually liked it better than their electric pump.  
I bought the Medela Pump in Style double electric for my first baby. I'm a full time working mom and pumped at work. It was great! Fast, quiet, convenient. Both my babies nursed 15 months, never had formula, and I'll try to do the same with this baby too. The Medela pumps are worth every penny, especially now that mine will be used for 3 babies since its purchase. (The Pump in Style was about $250. However, compare that to formula for one year is over $1,000, per infant!)

If your hospital rents good hospital grade pumps, it might be worth checking out their program. A good pump is so very helpful for keeping up your milk supply if you are going back to work. (23w2d, #3)
how does it work?
how long did it take you to pump at each sittin?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.