It's time to see everyone!!!

Hey ladies!  I think it's time we got to know each other a lil' bit better! I thought it would be fun to see what we all look like.  I went ahead and posted pictures of me, my dh, brother and sister..even my dog!  I realized that we all have a ''mental'' picture for everyone that most likely is not at all close to what we all really look like.  I will also add pictures of the nursery later...

So, if you feel like it..join me!  Then post here to say that you put your pictures in..  :)

Oh, and nice meeting all of you in advance  ;)

Melanie
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I love the idea!!! =) I just uploaded some of mine too! I hope no one gets a bad scare after looking at them! lol ;)

Girl you're so pretty! look at you at 20 weeks! hehehe no one knew at my new job i was 20 weeks pregnant until my boss told me why was i going to doc's appointments so often... she was wondering if i had a condition! lol which i said: my condition will be born in May! =)

Not until very recently did I just come across as chubby... hehehe right now you can definitely tell i swallowed a balloon! ;)

Helpful - 0
Mine has been up for a while now, no preggo pics, I HATE pics!! The only way you will see some is if DH takes them without permission...lol My son, daughter and DH is up though.. would put the animals, but we have 5 cats and 1 dog, way too many!

You both are absolutely beautiful!!
Helpful - 0
thanks :) you're also very beautiful :)   I had to hide it at work because I'm a bartender and people might get scared and they might not tip me anymore!!  But the top I'm wearing in that picture hides it pretty well..although now, it's not doing its job anymore  lol   I'm gonna stop working real soon because of the hazardous work environment I'm in..(fights and whatnot) so doesn't matter!
Helpful - 0
You are all very pretty; I posted mine; sorry not as good :)
Helpful - 0
I'll try but I am not too computer savy plus I don't really have any good pics of me but I'll try...Sheri
Helpful - 0
Hey gals, you are so cute!!! I posted some pics, but only pre-pregnancy ones. I am sorry to say I do not have any of me with my baby bell. I am 23wks so just use your imagination!!!!

Rachel
Helpful - 0
okay I put on a few but I only had one really old pic of me and it's really bad!! Will do some later! I still need to put my 2 yr olds on there!!
Helpful - 0
Nice pictures everyone!, and great Idea =)  I have some up mostly of Tyler! It is really nice to get to see everyone!
Helpful - 0
I FINALLY learnt how to upload photos (no, I'm not dumb...just really bad with computer stuff!). Anyway, I only did three because they took ages to upload!

Its so nice to finally be able to put a face to a name (or faces to names). Its funny, whenever i have a pregnancy question, concern or just thought I come here even before I ask my friends...!
Helpful - 0
I posted mine but only one of me I'll have to get some new ones of me and DH....
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.