Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Labor & birth story!!! :)

So on jan 7 I had an appt. at 9 I was 4days over due I was trying everything to go into labor every home remedy it was and nothing was seeming to work at I didn't feel any contractions or any pain or anything I went to see my doc he was shocked that I was over due but Prior to that I was only 1cm dilated when I saw him the week before.....
Anywhoo he checked my cervix and what do u know I was almost 6cm dilated. He said head across the street to labor & delivery bc ur in labor I said no way ur lying he said no seriously u are I said wow I was so excited I called my husband he couldn't believe it he left work & came to the hospital
So I get over to labor & delivery get checked in and settled in my room it was almost 11 o'clock The doctor came in to check my cervix again I was 7 1/2 cm by then they hooked me up to the iv & all that good stuff all natural birth no epidural so they started monitoring my contractions so around 145pm the doc came back to check me I was 10cm & ready to push I didn't feel my contractions at all seeing that I have a high pain tolerance I guess so....

At 2:07pm I had my baby girl Ava Elizabeth wt 6lbs 15oz 19in long omg im in love all over again...
   Sorry for the long story :)
Awww, how wonderful! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!!! ♡♡♡♡
Congratulations! What a beautiful name :)
Congrats and what a great story.  Apart from being overdue, I would live to have a birth story like that :-)
Congratulations!!!❤❤
Congratulations hun and what an amazing story. I really hope mine goes as smoothly as yours.
Now enjoy yourself and your new baby!!!
Wow are you lucky!!! I wouldn't say it's a high pain tolerance because you should have felt something.  I've had 4 natural births and all were excruciating.  You just had a nice easy labor and that is very rare! Congratulations! :-)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.