Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

MENSTRUAL CRAMPS

HEY . IM 36 WEEKS & 5DAYS , HAVE ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCE MENSTRUAL LIKE CRAMPS BEFORE LABOR ?
Im 36weeks and 2days im going thru the same thing!!
Its WEIRD. Im going to ask my doctor tomorrow
I sincerely hope not - I'm 36+3 and have had slight cramping all day. I'm not ready to meet my little man yet, I want him to "cook" as long as possible, lol.
With my 2year old daughter I aint feel this . I need him to cook till 39weeks lol
Yes period pains all the time from around week 32 and im now @39 wks.bh contractions with them.so many false alarms because the contractions have been so strong but yet not fequent!
I feel the same. The pain is like having dismenorrhea, which i'd have about twice a day and would last for 3 minutes per attack. Im 33 weeks now, getting paranoid that this may be a start of a preterm labor. I really hope not! Pls post more info about it. :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.