I choose not to find out what will be will be and I can't change that. But for now I just want to enjoy the pregnancy and not stress about something that can't be changed or given a percentage. I think positivity goes a long way and you will love that life regardless... I hope everything gets cleared up so u can relax. Much love and happy thoughts for you and bump xxx
Thank you. I did the genetic testing only to find out the gender never gave the other possibilities a thought because I never thought anything would be wrong.. And when they scheduled my ultrasound I went thinking it was just a ultrasound and I was excited to see my baby. Only there did they explain it was my second part to my genetic testing but I still wasn't worried because again I never expected anything to be wrong so when I got this phone call yesterday I'm just scared and worried for my baby. I have 2 daughters already and have my gender reveal party this Sunday to find out what I'm having. I'm just praying my baby does not have down syndrome but if he/she does I will still love him/her.
Yes, I had this exact thing happen with my third- she just had her 8th birthday, and she was fine!
Those measurements that they take, have to be taken on exact time period windows- even just a little off can cause a false alarm. Also, they aren't exact results either- it's just a best guess on what could be a higher risk.
I know it's very hard not to worry, but hang in there! Let us know how you and baby are doing.
Thank you. I've been doing a ton of reading and found out my baby's NT scan was 7mm which is far from the 2.5mm its supposed to be. Pretty much gives my baby a 10% chance of being okay and 90% chance of having chromosome abnormalities or a heart defect.. Once again I'm devastated...