Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Period?

Ok, this is getting weird. I've posted before but this is basically an update. I had my IUD removed after 13 years on Oct 31st. Should have ovulated around Nov 1st. Was 6 days late and when my period finally started on Nov 21st it was thin bright red blood. No cramping, no PMS symptoms at all. It lasted 2 full days and I spotted on the 3rd. The 4th day today, I did another pregnancy test just out of curiosity, negative result. Now, my question is....will the bleeding for a short time throw my ovulation earlier than it would normally be or is it still possible that I'm pregnant?
As long as I know does the length of bleeding not effect the moment of next ovulation. Get some ovulation testers to check what's happening.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.