Pregnancy Guide

Is it possible to pregnant after menopause?
It is extremely unlikely that a person would get pregnant naturally after menopause, because after menopause, you aren't ovulating anymore, so there are no eggs to fertilize.  Donor eggs and IVF are options.  Your doctor can also do tests to see if you you do have any eggs, but it is not likely.
Hi!  I was browsing through the website of a clinic I'm interested in and I saw an article about early menopause - one thing that struck me is it can affect women age 15 to 29!  Here it is:https://www.dunyaivf.com/en/blog/what-are-the-symptoms-of-early-menopause/
I read this article too recently and I was amazed by the information! I really like the variety of articles they have.
How's he wish to become pregnant going?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.