Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

So sick!

I have this hoRrible Cold, I'm 5 weeks or so and won't see doctor until nxt week. What is safe to take?
Sudafed has always been OK'd by my doc. I would call their office to make sure :) Hope you feel better!
My doctor said Sudafed was ok. And Tylenol for aches.  He also said Tylenol Cold & Flu was ok too.
Thanks! I am finally in the upswing. I was too scared to take anything so I just "grinned and bore it" it sucked! Next time I'll know better....
Here is some advice on managing cold and flu while pregnant from MedHelp.org and the I'm Expecting app. You can find this in Week 10.

http://www.medhelp.org/pregnancy-health/slideshows/Your-Pregnancy-Guide-to-Cold-and-Flu/2192
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.