Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Sooo tired :(

Do Any of you ladies just lay down and sleep? All I do is lay down and want to sleep. Constantly. I'm 34 weeks and its my 9th pregnancy I have 8 healthy babies. This pregnancy just seems so hard, I guess because I'm older. I'm 35 and my baby girl was a HUGE surprise.. Lol.. Anyway, all I wanna do is sleep and lay down and I'm always tired. I have NEVER experienced this with any of my other pregnancies so I'm not sure if its normal. I should mention I do have a fibroid on my cervix so Idk if that has anything to do with it. What do you ladies think?
It's normal to  me I'm 38 weeks. This is my second I'm soooo out of it. Today was my last day at work all I wanna do is lay around the house. My energy is soo low.
Omg this is just killing me. Lol... I am extremely anxious to have my daughter already. I toldy husband I'm going to be severely out of shape.. Lol.. It gets so upsetting sometimes because I wanna do things and enjoy the days and I can't.
I am only 11 weeks and all I wanna do is sleep LOL
I know!! Its like I went back to my first trimester... Lol
Crazy isn't it? Maybe our body is resting up as much as possible now. Then again if I could only stop getting up to pee every 2 hours I would get more restful sleep LOL
I take naps in the day on top of getting 8 hours of sleep. I'm a fitness instructor so I'd feel more tired without the naps
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.