Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Stretch marks

What's the best cream to prevent stretch marks ?
You cant prevent stretch marks...its in your genes. So you can slather away and it doesnt make you not get them. Trust me i used special strech mark cream 2 times a day for 9 months w my 1st pregnancy and still got them. The dr said its in your genetic makeup you cant prevent it
Agreed with previous poster. There is no cream that can help, pretty much all depends on your genes, according to science. Sorry girl! I hope you're one of the lucky ones.
Cocco butter helps.  And avoid bending/stretching as much as possible
Avoid hot showers and over drying your skin. Use Coco butter daily. I agree you can't completely prevent them but they may not be as intense. I had twins and did not get 1 stretch mark luckily, my Dr. Said also that genetics has a lot to do with it.  
Congratulations! They always be the doctor not the almighty (God)  so keep praying everyday and every minute God will protect your baby!dont worry and  be ☺
I didn't get a single stretch mark on my tummy with my son 14 years ago (just my boobs...went from an a cup to a full c by the end of pregnancy.) I used vitamin e oil, cocoa butter and udder cream.  Now I'm 11.5 weeks pregnant with twins and I'm trying coconut oil as an all over body care product.  There are a lot of uses for it and it smells wonderful
Bio oil
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.