Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

anxiety and insomnia and emotions..

So I am going to be 25 weeks tomorrow.. I feel like I have been a roller coaster of emotions.. I have many crying episodes and last night I couldn't sleep.. I suffer from anxiety regularly but have not taken any of my medicine since u have become pregnant.. I feel like my emotional roller coaster is not normal.. has anyone else experienced this?
I suffer from anxiety as well and tried to refrain from my prescriptions once I became pregnant. My nurse practitioner adjusted my meds to one's that are safe during pregnancy. Talk with your doctor, stress and anxiety aren't healthy for baby either so if you can manage it in whatever way safest is best. Buspar is category B and safe to take. My OB and PCP gave approval to manage my anxiety/stress
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.