Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

beauty products when pregnant

I am 4 weeks pregnant and was trying to find out if my lotion st ives natural is safe to use.  I am trying to switch to more natural products but it is hard to eliminate all products .  Does anyone have any advice on a general rule to follow with skincare?
Hey I'm  3m and 2weels and I use melaleuca which are all  safe products they have no chemicals and all natural. If you want to know more about it email me at ***@**** I have been working with the company for about a year from home and I love there products they have lotion, prenatal vitamin , regular vitamins, shampoo, makeup, deodorant, toothpaste basically everything. Looking forward to talking to you.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.