Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

confussed

I had my last period 10/1/07 it was for 3 days which is normal. I have gone to the dr. took test they say i am not premenaposal and all my labs were find. I am ttc i am 38 have 2 children already they diagnosed me with amenorrhea. I was prescribed  MEDROXYPROGESTERONE 10 MG I took that for 10 days finishing on 11/23. Today I had some light bleeding. Can I still ovulate if missed my period.
You might still be able to ovulate but you need to have a normal AF (period) so you can clear out the lining and start over.  If you don't have AF your lining may be too thick for implantation to occure.  Best of luck to you!!  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.