Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

depression

I've been dating this guy for 4 years now. We had a son last year. Our second son is due in one week and he cheated on me with another girl and left us a week before our second was due.. he tells this other girl that the second baby is not his.. when he dosnt deny the baby to me or his parents... I guess he's been seeing her for a few months now. She strongly believes that it's not his and me and him havnt been together for 2 years. He comes around somtimes to take his son to the park. But I was just wondering.. how am I supposed to handle this..emotionally
Aw.. I feel sorry for u hon... *hug*
If possible. .... get the DNA results. ... show it to his woman....and kick out this jerk from your life. He doesn't deserve you!!
Iam with mariya on this get a DNA test done and show them and then be done with it..
What If he won't agree to it?
Do you have any combs or brushes he used? They may be able to use a piece of his hair for dna testing... I might be totally wrong but maybe...
If he won't agree. Court can force it. You will need legal aid help otherwise that will cost you money. A mate of mine went thru the same. Her ex saying the baby isn't his and he refused a dna test because he knew it was his and didn't want his woman to believe my mate. Court forced him to do it. It's like a warrant.
Yeah, I'd be expending my pent up rage by organizing court orders and taking his pathetic *** for all he's got.
Also, try keep yourself in good company, with friends or family, or join a single mom's community for support.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.