early signs of pregnancy

So about a week and a half ago I got really nauseous for like two minutes out of no whatever ,my back has been hurting and usually anywhere from four to three days before my period I get spotting and slot of other symptoms but I'm to days away from my period and it has not happened.  Should I be a little concerned?
you said your 2 days late or 2 days away from starting ?
2 days away the 17 is when I'm supposed to get my period but I a little worried because I have always spotted before my period gotten diarrhea and everything and for the first time I haven't gotten anything my Back has been hurting and not to mention being nauseous out of nowhere. Last time I had symptoms like that I was pregnant
I also got symptoms a few days before my missed period.  Did a hpt two days after I was due and got a very strong line .. I said I was 3 weeks+!  Do a test in a couple of days if your period doesn't start then it will put your mind at rest. Good luck. x
If your period doesn't start on the date its suppost to wait like 3or 4 days then get a pt
Well no period today will wait till tomorrow if no period again I will go take a test
You can take the test today I took the pt the day my period was due, and It was positive and now I'm having a beautiful baby girl
U can take it tomorrow or the day after if u dot start make sure u take it in the mornig
Well took one last night and extremely fainted line. No period today either took another test today and I got invalid results. Because the line came in diagonal and it's supposed to be horizontal or nothing at all.  I'm going crazy, going to take another test in the am this time if it don't work out and still no period I'm going to the clinic.
if it  doesnt work go to the doctor and seee if they can draw some blood or get the firs response pt. it works better.. just make sure you wipe with achohol pad then pee on the stick alot.. to see if it will show fin lines. pleease lmk if it works
Good luck and hopefully u will get a positive!!  Keep us posted!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.