Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

forums

These forums r confusing me I see some people posting by weeks pregnant some by age and some are all over the place how do you stay on track??
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Definitly on age. Since using them back in november I have seen many moderators posts explaining it. Plus if on weeks the first trimester would be missing.and there would be an overlap for the others. Apparently online the full site does mention under the info.icon what each forum is about. But as other posters have said, different age ranges have different sets if problems, are at different life stages and relate to.different isuses. Most women will read and post in all if they think they can help in some way. Offering experience and advice. I personally read the 18 section if I can not sleep, as it is constantly active. ;) x
Helpful - 0
The mediator made a post recently that it is in fact by age group. Women over 35 have a whole different set of issues than the younger moms. But we don't mind helping out answering  questions. :)
Helpful - 0
Oh and if it was by weeks why would they start at 18? It would atleast 6weeks.
Helpful - 0
Im 24 I stay in the 25 or here cause my age group talks about "twerking" and nonsense.  
Helpful - 0
A mediator says its supposed to be by WEEKS not by age. I was confused too
Helpful - 0
I post based on age. I am not in this age group but it is nice to get advice from experienced mommy's.
Helpful - 0
Thank you ladies it would be nice if they had explanations so everyone can be on track and connect with people  this is my first pregnancy and I'm 37 7 weeks pregnant and just trying to build some relationships.
Helpful - 0
Its set up by age but sometimes when someone posts it goes into all 3 forums. And I know sometimes the younger ladies post in the older age group so they can get advice from somebody who has already been through it.
Helpful - 0
I was confused too at first, I'm pretty sure the forums go by the ages not the weeks pregnant. One of the big things too that confused me was, that I'd see the same posts on all three age groups so I really didn't know what to think.
Helpful - 0
Agreed, I tend not to use them because of that. I think they are set up by age but users post according to weeks...confusing and tough to connect.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.