Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

gestational diabetes

I'm almost 36 weeks pregnant and everyday I worry about my baby. I have gestational diabetes and take medication for it and even watch what I eat. Any other moms going through this??
I have had it with all my pregnancies everything will be fine just keep doin what your doin watching what you eat and taking your medicine I'm 35 weeks and this is my third pregnancy and my third time having gestational diabetes and to be honest sometimes I cheat on my diet but all my babies have been great I have a healthy 6 yr old and a healthy 3 yr old good luck
As long as your numbers are good than all is fine. I get Gd when prego and I'm due with my fourth in June. All healthy babies. I test 4x a day good numbers mean healthy baby.
Whats a good number
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.