Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

i feel dumb....

Is 35+.for women 35+ as in age? I've been thinking it was for how many weeks pregnant you were and just saw a post about a girl saying they are for your ages? I'm so lost and confused.
Me too! LOL ~~ trying to understand.
Yes site labels are confusing but yes intended for women over 35
It doesn't make no sense to me lol...
Seems like it's only women on here 35+ weeks!!  
I been doing the same lol
It is by ages, otherwise they wouldn't have a place for people who are under 18 weeks pregnant technically lol. Don't worry, there are tons of people who get confused about it!
Dont feel bad i was doing same thing at first. Sometimes i dont know about this app
Oh wow I feel dumb lol Thanks yall:)
Don't feel dumb. The way they have it listed is confusing.
It's definitely by ages, but lots of people get it confused, so don't stress.  I go throughout all of them, because I am almost 30 and on my third kid, so I can help with a lot of questions.  I don't have any questions of my own, so I figure it doesn't matter too much.
I think maturity, not age, makes a huge difference in posts.
It's definitely for age 35 and over. I am one of at least a few people who have been asking medhelp to change the group names to make this more clear, but they seem to care less that people are confused.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.