Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

implantation

Hi Ladies,  It looks like we will be doing the donor egg next month.. We are till waiting to here back for nurse when we will be put on meds.. So do they put me on meds right after this cycle which I should be starting this fri.. Or do they put us meaning me & the donor rt before my next cycle next month.. I did not get to ask the questions when I talked with RE today.. He was on his cell phone driving... I hope that I will be healed enought after my polyp is removed this month  on Oct 26 next wed.. He did not seem to think that would be a problem doing all of this in Nov.. I hope he knows what he is talking about....Mary ..
I'm sorry Mary, I just don't know much about the IVF/donor egg process.  Maybe give the ladies in the fertility forum a try.  There are women here who have gone this route that I am also sure will chime in.  I did want to wish you success though!  Please let us know how things are going.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.