Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

induction!

Hi I am getting induced Monday morning at 5:30 and I was just wondering if I should eat before I go in and what to eat? I don't like throwing up so I don't want to eat something that will cause me to get sick.
I dont think they allow you to eat too close to that time since they dont know what will happen for example a csection eat somthing healthy and light the night before
NOOOO  you don't eat before inducement.  Eat the night before.  You have to have an empty stomach.  All you can eat is ice chips and that is at the hospital.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.