Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

medroxyprogestrone

cramping spotting when wipe, I am 11 weeks late just 4 days ago I had pink to brown discharge when wipe, did an ultrasound not pregnant, dr put me on provera 10 mg could i still be pregnant since it could have been too soon to detect because of the recent discharge?
At 11 weeks late (if your cycle before was normal), you would be about 13 weeks gestation...and a baby definitely would have shown on an ultrasound. A recent discharge would not make it more difficult to see a fetus on ultrasound.

It sounds like a hormonal imbalance of some sort, which explains the Provera.
I have been on Provera since July and have never had discharge like you mention... however, I would guess they would have found something if they did an ultrasound and you were indeed pregnant.  

Are you sure you ovulated that month?  For me, if I don't ovulate a month my period is extremely late... for example last cycle was 54 days and my OB told me that was an indication that I did not ovulate that month, and even with the Provera it took me another 12 or 13 days after the last pill to get my period.  

Have you been on Provera (medroxyprogesterone) before?  You should get your period 3-14 days after your last pill.
There is no question an ultrasound would pick up an 11 week pregnancy.  It does sound like something hormonal to me as well.  All the best to you.
thank you for that information I believe it is hormonal imbalance
You are welcome. I hope things resolve for you soon!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.