Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

prenatal vitamin

I would like to know from you, ladies, what prenatal vitamin brand do you most recommend during pregnancy, please.
I bought the prenatal vitamin from Walmart.  I also took and extra Folic Acid pill through the 1st triimester.  
I take women's choice. If you go to Rite Aid you will get a really good deal. its 16 dollars and if you buy one you get another one half off
I took Prenate Elite! They are Rx but they worked great for helping me with my constipation.

Your OB should be able to point you in the right direction. I also like the Rx because they were full of DHA!!!

happy 9 months!
I take the generic prescription. $10 for 90 at walmart.
i get an rx because i can get a month for $3 with my ins :)  
im taking the prenate elite too like rdh said, ive had no issues.  the one thing about some of the rx vits, they contain more of certain vitamins than over the counter.  there are so many differnent choices!
I took pretty generic prenatals, but also added extra folic acid and also took Omega Mom capsules too.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.