Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

testing

If you stopped taking percocet at 23 weeks could your baby still test positive when they test its stool at birth.
I don't know. Why not ask your doctor? I'm sure you were prescribed them right?  And I'm sure that you are more concerned with the negative withdrawal symptoms your baby could have vs just getting caught by CPS. Yes, I'm sure that's why you're asking.
I like how you worded that alid32 :) i wasnt so nice yesterday lol
i go to the dr on the 30th i was just wondering if anyone had knew and i am worried about my baby im worried that if it is still in the babys system it will have withdraws from it even if i had stopped and it would be 4 months till the baby is born. and if it does show up i am not worried about cps i have nothing to hide they can come do a home visit and test me whenever they want thats not my worry at all. i just thought maybe some mommys out there would know cause they do put people on them during your pregnancy.
I was prescribed Percocet/flexril at the same time when I was around 20 weeks for hip pain so I wouldn't think it would have such adverse effects unless you were taking it long term
I would assume if the doc prescribed you then its safe, bust person to ask would be doc
I'm sure I came across annoyed, but there are all these posts regarding this issue in terms of getting caught by CPS. It's really frustrating to see people more concerned with getting charged with a crime rather than the welfare of their baby.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.