Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

want another baby

What helps you ovulate I'm 35 have been trying six months don't know if we have been timing it wrongare what
Hi I would recommend you going to doctor if haven't done so alreadyalready they will do the necessary checks for you & partner to validate if there's a problem.  I know some women (like myself) go onto take clomid &/or other medication to help with ovulation & TTC.
Good luck!
I used a tracker app on my phone and started prenatals. That helped us. If that still doesn't work, then maybe look into seeing a doctor.
Oh...and I am 35. Not a youngin and this is my first.
Hi! I'm 37 yrs old and I'm 18 weeks pregnant for the first time. I used ovulation kit to get to know my body and track my ovulation. Don't get discouraged, 6 months is not a very long time. It took me months to get my cycles under control after getting off the pill. Just relax and don't obsess about getting pregnant. It will happen.
I wish you all the best!
Thanks ladys it really has been stressful thanks forall the encourging words may god bless yall
Took us seven months and I'm in my twenties. Keep trying and if you don't conceive after 12 months then see a doctor.
Im 24 and me and my hubby have never used protection it took 2 years with my first and 3/4 years this time around. We decided to go doctors who said try taking vitamins for conception and.come back in 3 months if your not pregnant. We fell that month. I think it was a relief knowing the help was there and we relaxed also hubby changed his job and was less stressed. Good luck x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.