Pregnancy 35 and Older Community

what is happening??

ok here is my situation. I took 2 HPT's almost a month ago and they were positive. A week and a half later I went to the Dr and he did one it was Neg. So they did bloodwork also Neg. I had an ultrasound on Fri and they did not tell me anything except that my uterus seemed a bit enlarged and my lining was very thick. I have to wait and hear from my Dr. I am also 63 days late for my period. I am a healthy 41 year old who has always been regular. I believe on conceived on Nove 11th or 12th. But I am so confused. I had all the symptoms, the nausea, very heightened sense of smell, bloating, c/m I wich someone would give me an answer.
Well it does sound like a strange situation but I don't think the bloodwork or ultrasound would lie.  It is possible you just had a chemical pregnancy - have you spotted or bled at all??  If you conceived on the 11th or 12th of November you would see a gestational sac for sure by now and a fetal pole, yolk sac and the heartbeat (technically speaking you would be over 8 weeks pregnant from LMP).
I also know that in your late 30's/early 40's your cycles can start to change a lot - either getting longer or shorter as you approach perimenopause.  My sister is 39y and her cycles which were always 28 days are now getting longer and weirder.  Definitely something you can talk to your doctor about.  Also, if you are actively trying to get pregnant at 41y I would see a reproductive endocrinologist as they can help you most in this situation.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.