Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery Community
130 Members

worried

ive ad a tubal ligation done 2 years ago wid the clips and over the past 3 weeks ive been getting really tired, sore breasts, moody, bad back, heartburn and fluttering in abdomen, constipation etc.... i ad a few days 2 weeks ago where i was on a period but it was lighter and shorter than normal, i also av vaginal discharge more... ad blood test done and urine tests 3 weeks ago but they were negative and i took another urine test last week n that was negative but still feeling these symptons but from this morning ive ad a really bad stitch like cramp in my lower left side... im really not wanting anymore children as ive ad 6 already n im only 30 years old , im due to go for an ultrasound scan this week but ive been checked for infections and they are clear ... i relly do feel pregnant im always really exausted and cry over spilled milk please help anyone whos in same situation
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.