Any pregnant women over 40 with IVF OE or ED?

Hello everyone, I would like to share with women over 40 that got pregnant with IVF, own eggs or eggs donation.

This time it was different, I was really zen and positive like I knew that it would work. One week after the embryo transfer, I could feel my uterus starting to work (felt unusual cramping) and a kind of buzzing in my uterus, like I could feel the blood flow... I am more tired than usual and feel like eating Vietnamese food all the time lol!

Just found out yesterday with a digital clearbue test that I'm two weeks pregnant after almost 6 years of try (natural and fertility treatment).
I'll do my blood test Thursday for my beta HCG level.

Hoping to be able to share our thoughts and expectations.

Have a good evening!
Not even an answer. I guess I'll see by myself in the next few weeks. Good luck anyways!
I had 2 babies with IVF. fist at 42 yrs.old and 2nd baby at almost 44. Both pregnancies were different but babies were healthy.
Thank you Izzy. I went for my blood test this morning after d14 after TRF of a day 5 blast. I'm 42 too my beta came back at 604 which is excellent, but I bleed red in the afternoon. I called my fertility clinic to talk to a nurse and will take a next sample tomorrow to know if the hcg are getting higher. It stopped now, but it good me worried!