Headaches and migraines

Hello I am 14 weeks and 3 days today. I have suffered with the bad headaches throughout but yesterday was my first migraine. It was absolutely dreadful.
I am just wondering what do you guys take natural or not natural. I am based in the UK.  
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Oh, that's terrible.  I was a migraine sufferer for years.  Had a reprieve but did get migraines and bad headaches with my first pregnancy.  You really can only take Tylenol.  A drink with some caffeine in it might help (strong pain relievers often have caffeine in them) ---  maybe ask your doctor about this.  My doctor allows 2 caffeinated beverages a day.  A cold pack on the area of your head that is hurting can help.  Massage really helped me.  But it's hard.  good luck hon
Thankyou for your reply. I really don't know how you coped being a migranes sufferer. I really couldn't.
Had a bit of an issue with coffee a few days ago.
I got really bad heart palps which lasted a good 5 mins so thought I should steer clear .
Will definitely try your idea of something cold on the area that hurts and massage.
Thankyou x
If u can buy a eucalyptus forehead stick. They have it for children. I've had several migraine' s and headaches and started using the forehead stick you just run it across your forehead and within sort of 20 mins it relaxes and eases off. I also found that alongside a lollipop did the trick... figured out it was my sugar levels dropping slightly and I'm negative for diabetes xxx
Thankyou Tilly,
I like the sound of that forehead stick. I assuming it is safe for pregnant women if it's made for children.
Yes my partner is always telling me I need some more sugar in my diet.
Thankyou!
Today was a bad migraine day for me nothing helped until I had one of the swizzle powder lollipops as soon as I had that bam gone in 10 mins... defo sugar related for me x