My hands are full!

I'm pregnant with my third child. I have a 18 year old she's away at college, 9 month old son and my baby girl is due November 30th. The reality is setting in of me having two babies so close in age. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. Oh I forgot to mention I'm 38 years old. Is there anyone else out here going through the same thing if so do you have any advice
Having little one's so close together can be a lot of work to start, but- the good news is, you get the 'phases' for both of them over with at the same time- which means it gets a bit easier as they grow together!  I have kids spread apart and kids very close- it's a challenge either way, but I do love seeing how close my kids are that are close in age.  Best of luck to you!