Need some answers really scared

Ok so this will b my 4th pregnancy but I only have one child that 9 and last year I had a baby in my left tube then about two months after that I had a miscarriage. Took a test Thursday and it came out positive but I been bleeding for 11 days now. Have a doctor appointment this Thursday but was rushed to er and my hcg levels is 937 is this normal I'm just scared I might b having another miscarriage
I'm so sorry for all of your losses!

937 could be normal, depending on how far along you are.  Do you know how many weeks you would be?  

Here's a link to the American Pregnancy site- they have a chart on there that might help you better determine what level you should be at, I've taken a screenshot of it, and it's on my profile page- here's the link to the photo:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/762924?personal_page_id=3164121