PREGNANCY AFTER ENDO/LUPRON/LAP. PLEASE HELP

Hello all, im new here. i am ttc since 2.5 yrs with no luck. in sept 2011, i came to know that i was suffering from stage 3 endometriosis. doc did my laproscopy in september and removed all cysts. still doc advised to go for 3.75 mg 1 month lupron injections for 3 months. after 2 injections, doc suggested that there is no need of third one. anyways, my last shot was on 9th nov 2011 but didnt get AF until 23rd jan 2012 (through medication). we acively ttc this month. my problem is that i have not started my periods yet and all pregnancy tests negative.
1. is it possible that even after one cycle of good flow of periods, one can not get second cycle or gets irregular cycle after lupron treatement?
2. i request to all of you who read this post to pray for me to get preggo fast as im experiencing extreme social pressures and wanna be mom from deep inside my heart.
any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0