Pregnant and 40 yrs old scared
Hello, has anyone been in my boat? I have had 3 C-sections one in 2003 and 2004 and my latest one in 2013 w my 3rd baby, she is now 4 1/2. I have also had 3 D&C's(miscarrys) my last one was over a year ago, just feeling really nervous, and see if anyone out there can cheer a girl up! I am healthy and feel great, just want a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby, I am barley 5weeks so I know not to get my hopes up.
Congrats!  My sister had her third baby at 41!  And as a career girl (me)---  I had my babies in my late 30's and my colleagues and friends were all older when they had their kiddos.  My sister said her pregnancy at 41 was the easiest of all.  :>)  I'm sure everything will be fine.  Advanced maternal age seems to be going up and up.  So, try not to worry!!  Let us know how you are doing---  stay in touch!!
Thank you! I guess my concern was C-sections, my first one was in 03, then in 04 and my last one was 5 years ago, I hear you can only have 3 but since they are so far apart I guess I will be ok, still need to see my Dr I will ask tons of questions then.
You can't be the only one who has needed multiple c sections.  Talk to your doctor, they will guide you.  Otherwise, how are you feeling?!  I'm excited for you!!!
I am feeling great, Just nerves you know, I am trying to be positive :)
Absolutely!  Definitely stay positive.  Things will be okay.  I'm glad you feel great and hope that continues.  Stay in touch!
congratulations!!!!! here is yo a happt and healthy 9 months!!!!
there was a lady on here years ago that had several c sections (4 or 5) and she did great!  
good luck to you!!! :)