discharge

In 35wks and ive everyday my nikers are getting wet and i dont now if its my waters its been happening for the last 4wks what should i do
Well Im 29wks nd 3daes nd I've been hvein da sme problems as well its very annoying i dnt wht it is bt I've been wearn panny liners cuz i ve so wet during da dae nd nite bt i hve a dr's appt. tomaro so ima ask mah dr then..
I would imagine your seeing your OB every week now.  Please do mention it to him/her.  They might want to test it to ensure it is not amniotic fluid.  Chances are it's not, and just increased discharge which is very common.  Lot's of women need a panty liner all the way through. But do let him/her know.

All the best.
that happened to me with my daughter and the doctor said it wasnt amniotic fluid and he was wrong! I decided to go to hospital to be sure a day later and turns out my water had been leaking and i had to be induced.