soy isoflavones
I was wondering if anyone has ever used soy isoflavones in place of clomid?  How long have you taken it before it worked?  I am willing to try anything.  DH and I can't really afford IVF or any other treatments.  We really want a baby.
Sorry, I am not familiar with it.  I wish you luck though and truly hope things work out soon.  Good luck.
I did.  I didn't take the pill form but drank 3 servings of soy milk on CD 4-8.  We had been trying for 2 years and had 2 m/c.  I got pregnant the second cycle of trying this and am now 21 weeks along with a healthy baby boy.  
Of course, with anything, I'm not sure if it was the soy milk or just our time but I know there is a lot of positive info. out there on this.  
Good luck!!