Advice

I am 14 weeks nd 5 days. I have no appetite. Since i found out that I am prego i am down 8pounds. But still make myself eat. Am always tired nd am very nausea nd stomach discomfort. And tip???
This is normal but you may want to as your Ob/midwife for suggestions or a referral to a nutritionist. As they can help you with small meals high in protein that can help to support the pregnancy.  Hope you find some help soon
My tip is that when you DO eat, make it count.  Get good solid nutrition each time with a focus on protein.  And take your vitamins.  But switch it and take the vitamins at night (can cut down on nausea).  good luck
I had issues similar with this pregnancy,y OB suggested 50mg of B6 daily and attempting smoothies vs solid foods in the am. Within a week I was finally hungry again and finally started to gain weight.
Fresh lemon slices in your water can also help settle your stomach down