Am i getting close?
Hello! I went in to my Dr app on Fri April 6th, and I am 37 weeks. At that time I was dialated to a 2.5 and 60% thin. The following day (sat) I lost my mucus plug. I have not had any contractions or braxton hicks. I have been going on walks with mild jogging for the last 1.5 weeks and have been bouncing on a yoga ball as well. I am just wondering if I will be going into labor soon?
Unfortunately it's not something we can say yes or no to. No matter what you try your body will not go into labor until it is ready.
I was 3-4cm dilated and 90-95% effaced for 6 weeks before I went into labor with my second and only 1 cm dilated when I went into labor with my first. Unfortunently there isn't anyway to guess.